Catherine Oh provides legal counsel to clients on commercial real estate transactions. She has expertise in matters ranging from leases for healthcare, retail, office and agricultural properties, purchase and sales of shopping centers, office buildings and unimproved land, to loan transactions for permanent and construction financings.
Catherine negotiates and structures leases, purchase agreements, loan documents and other real estate and business contracts, and works closely with her clients in providing advice at all stages of their transactions. She has extensive experience in representing landlords and tenants in leases of healthcare facilities, including medical offices and clinics.
Catherine currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Center for Land-Based Learning and is an active member of the Urban Land Institute.
Catherine received her B.A. in History from University of California, Los Angeles, and was awarded her J.D. from University of California, Hastings College of the Law, where she was a member of the Hastings Law Journal. She was named in the Sacramento Business Journal’s 2016 “Best of the Bar” list.
Named in the Sacramento Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar” list (2016)
- Center for Land-Based Learning, Board of Directors (2015)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Communications Committee (2008-2010)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC); Next Generation Programs Committee (2010-2011)
- Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE); Developer Showcase Planning Committee (2005-2009)
- Sacramento Metro Chamber, Leadership Sacramento, Class of 2008
- Commercial Real Estate Women of Sacramento (CREW), Board of Directors (2006-2007); Governance Task Force Chair (2006)
- Asian/Pacific Bar Association of Sacramento (ABAS), Board of Directors (2006)
- “Foreclosures in California,” Co-authored with Russell J. Austin
- “Real Property Law: Lease Renegotiations with Troubled Commercial Tenants” (Part 2), ULI Landlink
- “Real Property Law: Lease Renegotiations with Troubled Commercial Tenants” (Part 1), ULI Landlink