Kristina Lambert practices civil litigation throughout California state and federal courts, with an emphasis on business litigation and commercial disputes.
Prior to joining Murphy Austin, Kristina served for three years as a litigation attorney for LeClairRyan, where she defended private entities against product liability, catastrophic injury, premises liability, personal injury, and wrongful death claims in state and federal court. Prior to her work at LeClairRyan, Kristina served for three years as a litigation attorney at Snider, Diehl, & Rasmussen, LLP, where she handled a wide variety of cases for individuals and private entities involving personal injury, product liability, toxic torts, and partnership disputes.
She has assisted clients through all stages of litigation, from the initial case assessment through pre-trial resolution. Kristina’s strategic approach to her litigation practice focuses on identifying the best and most cost-effective solutions for clients by engaging in their strategy discussions and taking a global approach to help them achieve their long-term business goals.
Kristina received her B.S. in Political Science and Government from California State University, Sacramento. She received her J.D. from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. She co-chairs the Business Litigation Sub Law Committee at the Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada (ADCNC).
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento
- California State University, Sacramento
B.S., Political Science and Government, 2009
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Co-Chair, Business Litigation Sub Law Committee at the Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada (ADCNC) (2017 to present)
- Member, Fund Development Committee, Stanford Sierra Youth & Families, formerly Stanford Youth Solutions (2017 – 2021)
- Youth Advocate, Court Appointed Special Advocates, Sacramento County (March 2017 through June 2019)
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Civil Litigation, Environmental Law, and Healthcare Sections
- Association of Civil Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada (ADCNC)
- Successfully opposed a Summary Judgment Motion based upon Sovereign Immunity in Federal Court.
- Obtained a defense verdict in a California State Contractor’s Licensing Board Arbitration proceeding.
- Successfully moved for Summary Judgment based upon the Special Employer/Dual Employment Doctrine.
- Represented corporation in litigation related to claims for breach of stock purchase agreement.
- Represented corporation in litigation against general partner for breach of fiduciary duty.
- Defended owner of real property in litigation for claims of breach of contract and fraud.
- Defended owners of real property in suit for partition.
- Defended purchaser of real property in dispute over option to purchase.
- Successfully opposed motion to disqualify expert witnesses.
- Defended manufacturer in litigation for claims of product liability, negligence, and toxic tort.
- Defended motor vehicle manufacturer in over 1,000 cases against claims for violation of the Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act, Consumer Legal Remedies Act, and Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
- Defended construction company in Federal Court for claims related to real property torts.