Adam Reifman’s practice focuses on commercial real estate matters, including purchase and sale transactions, financing and refinancing transactions, leasing, property management transactions, easements, conservation and mitigation transactions. Having represented developers, borrowers, limited partnerships and LLCs, nonprofit lenders, commercial landlords and tenants, Adam possesses a diversity of knowledge on a wide range of transactional issues.
Prior to joining Murphy Austin, Adam practiced transactional law focused on complex commercial contract drafting, review and negotiation in the areas of real estate law, affordable housing, Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), partnership and LLC formation, Fair Housing Law; and litigation with focuses on catastrophic personal injury, corporate insurance defense, transportation, contract, products and premises liability, as well as advising and litigating coverage issues for public entity risk-pooling groups.
Adam earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from Temple University – James E. Beasley School of Law in Philadelphia and received a B.A. in Economics from New York University in New York.
- Temple University – James E. Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia
J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
Certificate in Trial Advocacy; Rubin Public Interest Honor Society
- New York University, New York
B.A., Economics, 2009
- State Bar of California
- City of West Sacramento Economic and Housing Development Commission, Commissioner (2018-2020)
- Self-Represented Litigation Network, Volunteer Research Intern (2017)
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member, Real Property Law Section
- California Lawyers Association
- California Young Lawyers Association
- Draft and review agreements for all aspects of commercial real estate matters including: purchase and sale transactions, leases, exchanges, financing, subdivisions and partitions, easements, sales of land, road easement and maintenance agreements, and reciprocal easement agreements.
- Assist in the representation of real property transactions for developers, owners, lenders, borrowers, architects, and contractors.
- Assist in the representation of clients on tenant and landlord sides of commercial office space leasing.
- “Reputation Management Consultants Reviews, Retention, and Growth Lead to #1 Ranking,” Cision PR Web (2014)